Welcome to GAPWORX
Mark Spiers, Principal
With four decades in construction, manufacturing and service industries, Mark works in not-for-profit and for-profit environments, and in Fortune 1000 and smaller entrepreneurial settings. Achieving record-setting revenue growth multiple times, he led sales, marketing and operational teams, managed P&L, led Boards, and provided strategic leadership in mid-management and senior executive roles—always championing high levels of collaboration and communication to solve employer and client challenges.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We support clients aligned to our experiences and capabilities, including:
- Professional Community Association Management Firms
- Common Interest Communities (condos, townhouse and cooperative communities)
- Facility and Property Management
- Industrial Services, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Commercial Contractors, Residential Builders, Subcontractors
- Architects, Engineers, Real Estate Services
GAPWORX OPERATING PRINCPLES
- SIMPLE solutions are most effective,
- RESOLVE identified client problems urgently,
- SUPPORT client goals and objectives, and
- SERVE clients with integrity.
GAPWORX is committed to these principles.
See our Client Testimonials
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our ala carte menu of Project Management Services improves construction project outcomes. Offered to Professional Community Association Management Firms and the homeowner boards they serve. Our project goals are:
- Optimize Results,
- Reduce Costs, and
- Extend Service Life.
CUSTOMER BUILDING SERVICES—the “heavy lifting” is already done!
We help small companies and larger corporations create simple, customized roadmaps of the processes and behaviors in Selling and Serving Playbooks.
We just adapt our frameworks to your business.
It happens fast and is very affordable.
With “Have you considered …” insights and pragmatic options—we help you solve business challenges and achieve company goals.
We conduct simple visioning exercises aligning leadership and employees to the company mission and vision.
Selectively, we bridge gaps in expertise in sales, marketing, and executive director or general management roles.
Selectively, we accelerate the “Now I understand” performance of next generation talent.
It takes time to build trust.
Let’s start the conversation.
Let’s solve problems together.