Intellectual Property Permissions Policy
We honor the intellectual property of others and we ask you to honor our intellectual property as well. We will protect our intellectual property rights, but will provide reasonable usage for others. If you want to use our content outside of these guidelines, please contact us via email or by phone.
ALL CONTENT on this website is owned by GAPWORX and copyrighted by us, except for content written by colleagues, associates, etc., and content we specifically attribute to others. Guest writers on our website retain their copyrights, and we do not represent them in any way.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our website or any content
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words of GAPWORX content on any other website, provided that you link back to our website
- Print our content or e-mail for distribution (50 copies maximum) within your company or organization
- Print our content in any non-commercial publications such as newsletters, etc., provided you include this copyright notice:
©2015 – , GAPWORX. All rights reserved. Originally published at gapWORX.com
ONLY With Our Permission
- Without specific written permission in advance, we do not permit the use or modification for commercial purposes – including selling, re-publishing (print or digital), or licensing (print or digital) – versions of our concepts, graphic art, methodologies, processes or tools, or Intellectual Property.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
- We do not permit the re-posting of our content or work – such as whitepapers or other "posts" – in their entirety, as Google and other search engines penalize websites for publishing duplicate content.
- We do not permit the translation and publication of our work in other languages.