GAPWORX ACTION BOARD
News & Insights
Making A Difference
Every business has a unique mix of employees, products, services and cultural attributes that reside within a larger business environment, promoting their brand value to prospects and existing clients. And, every business has specific Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
We believe that business growth is accelerated by working on weaknesses (gaps). Our name and mission - GAPWORX - is derived from this belief. By identifying gaps, you can resolve them. Listed below are some of the gaps that business owners frequently share with us.
If you could just snap your fingers and resolve the GAPS in your business - where would you start?
- Mission, Vision and/or Purpose aren't shared by all
- Disengaged employees who:
- Don't get things done right
- Don't communicate effectively
- Don't work well with each other
- Don't take care of your customers
- Sales executives or sales teams that don't sell
- Clients that complain
- Clients that switch to your competitors
- Leaders that aren't leading
- Managers that aren't managing
You may have other problems, yet you would like things to be different.
We "WORX" with you to identify and minimize your GAPS.
"If your culture is clear, positive and strong, then your people will buy into your ideas and cause and, most important, will believe what they do matters and that they can make a difference."
- Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton, All In